| Village Wish List:
• Small items for the “Village Store” (i.e. small, inexpensive items such as
stationery, writing tablets, jewelry items, men’s wallets, ball caps, scarves, etc.
that the Residents can “purchase” monthly with their “Village Bucks”.
• Small air compressor
• Batteries (AA, AAA, and D)
• Light bulbs (energy efficient bulbs – 60, 75 and 100 watt)
• Large, heavy-duty trash bags and smaller white trash bags
• Detergent, Bleach and Softeners
• Soap, (hand and dishwashing)
• Postage Stamps
• Portable projector for training videos
• Flashlights (with extra batteries)
• Metal storage shelves for cargo container storage
• “Adoption” Opportunities:
*Suites - Flooring $3,000
*Furniture for Suites - $1,000
*Furniture for Game Room - $2,000
*Flooring for Game Room -
"Resident Outing" Opportunities:
*Dinner Out - $400
*Bowling - $100
*Movie Out - $200
Thank-You for your Generous Support!
The Independence Village is a 501 (c)(3) Corporation and as such,
contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.